We offer prints, framed prints and canvases in three sizes, with three colours of frame available. Our focus is on high-quality wall art and as such, our product line starts at 12x18”.
Available for purchase for each of our images are:
Print sizes: 12x18”, 16x24”, 20x30” – unframed (print only) or framed (including white mount)
Frame options: black, white or natural oak (all with white mount)
- Canvas sizes: 16x24”, 20x30”, 24x36” (all with 1.5” white edge wrap)
Our best images deserve the best-quality paper, so for all of our framed and unframed prints we use award-winning Fotospeed Bright White Fine Art paper, loved by illustrators, painters and photographers alike. This paper is a 315gsm natural but bright white with a slightly textured etching surface and excellent colour gamut for colour photography – not your standard photo paper. Our images are printed in Shetland and are carefully inspected before the packing stage to ensure they’re going to look perfect on your wall. We aim to dispatch print-only orders within 1 week.
Our prints are available in a choice of three frame finishes – oak, black and white, all featuring a white mount surrounding the image. Our frames have been chosen for their classic yet sleek design, and importantly they are solid wood rather than wood veneer or plastic. Each frame has a 2cm flat profile and is 2.95cm deep, and has wall hangings affixed to its reverse side. We aim to dispatch framed print orders within 10 days.
Please note that our two largest frame sizes (for 16x24” and 20x30” prints) are fitted with acrylic ‘plexiglass’ to help ensure your items are not damaged on their way to you, and for the safety of all handlers in transit and recipients.
Need exact spec on frame/mount sizes?
- Print only: prints are 12x18”, 16x24” or 20x30”.
- Smallest framed print: 12x18” print; please note mount window/aperture is slightly smaller than print size (12x16”) so a small proportion of the edge of the image will be hidden behind the mount. Mount size within frame is 16x20” and external dimensions of frame is 45x62.5cm.
- Mid-size framed print: 16x24” print; the actual print size will be fractionally larger than 16x24” (16.5x24”) to fit an A2 mount aperture. Mount size within frame is 50x70cm and external dimensions of frame is 53x73cm.
- Largest framed print: 20x30” print; please note mount window/aperture is slightly smaller than print size (20x28”) so a small proportion of the edge of the image will be hidden behind the mount. Mount size within frame is A1 and external dimensions of frame is 62x87cm.
Our canvas prints feature white edge wrapping with a depth of 1.5” for a clean and contemporary feel, and are printed here in Shetland using high grade 340g artists' canvas with Epson Ultrachrome inks.
Canvases are left to cure before being hand-painted with several coats of UV-protective lacquer to ensure they won’t fade. They are then stretched by hand over premium, lightweight stretcher bars with tensioning wedges, and are finished off with a string for easy hanging. We aim to dispatch canvases within 2 weeks.